Thursday 24 September 2015

Our Tama Toa Exam

Tama Toa Exam



On the 23rd of September Levi and I had our Tama Toa exam. Mr Maddren, Mrs Crompton and Whaea Raewyn came to watch and also some of the Year 5 students. We began with a karakia and a blessing for the tiaha.  The exam was an awesome battle of defence, strikes and counter strikes.  At the end Matua Phillip gave out the certificates and announced who had earned the taiha.  We were both really excited.  I was so proud when he announced me as the winner!

6 comments:

  1. I am really proud of you. I wish I was there to watch the whole thing. Whaea Raewyn told me you and Levi were absolutely awesome!!! Well done both of you. Maybe Levi will win it next year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. conjratulations jeremiah and levi for trying your'e best at the exhams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jeremiah and Levi for trying at the tama toa exam

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done Jeremiah and Levi for trying out the tama toa exam and great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank guys and yeah I think levi is going to next year.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment :)