Tuesday 19 May 2015

Young Leader Marnika

Kia Ora my name is Marnika.


DSCF7645.jpg
I like to learn other languages like Cook Island, Maori and  many more. I like playing with my friends on sunny days. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother, but I have over 50 loving people in my family. My hobbies are playing sports and singing. My favourite colour is magenta and my favourite food is macaroni and cheese.

My goal this year is to be an awesome Young Leader and I want to encourage other students to follow their dreams. As a Young Leader I hope to set a good example for other kids.

3 comments:

  1. joseph manu18/8/15 7:47 pm

    Good goal marnika

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it was a good goal to Marnika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are a wonderful role model Marnika and I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment :)