Tuesday 19 May 2015

Young Leader Jeremiah

Talofa lava, my name is Jeremiah.


I have four sisters and three brothers. My Mum’s name is Nou and my Dad’s name is Steve.


DSCF2355.jpg
This year I am a Young Leader. My favourite subjects at school are art and writing. My favourite sports are rugby, touch, soccer and T-ball.


I enjoy going fishing with my family and helping mum bake yummy cakes in the kitchen. When I grow up I would like to join the Royal New Zealand Army so I can defend our country.

My goal is to be an awesome happy and caring leader to everyone, so they can look up to me and they might want to become an awesome Young Leader one day too.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jeremiah, you will be a great Young Leader. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much Mrs Harris, me and Petesa read your comment and we miss you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me jeremaiah's goal is accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Tevita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. joseph manu18/8/15 7:22 pm

    Good work Jeremiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. joseph manu18/8/15 7:33 pm

    Good work Jeremiah

    ReplyDelete
  7. when you get older you will be a great solder

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Joseph maybe you might become a awesome young leader next year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joseph manu21/8/15 8:44 pm

    thanks for the advise jeremiah

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment :)