Sunday 1 November 2015

Diwali Festival


Diwali



Introduction
On Saturday my dad held a food stall at the Manukau Sports Bowl.  My mum drove us there in or car.  My dad was selling biscuits for $1.99.
His friends set up samples on the front table for people to try.

Food stalls
After 5 minutes I felt hungry so my mum bought dosa to eat. Dosa is a giant traditional Fijian naan bread filled with cheese. I took my dosa over to my dad's stall and my sister and mum went to look at saris .

Performance
There was lots of entertainment on different stages.  At the front of the stage there was a dance competition.  This gigantic break dance group were preforming and they did back flips and the qwan. People were cheering for the dance group and they won!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment :)